We are now open for submissions to the Furry Fiesta 2021 Conbook!
The theme of Furry Fiesta 2021 is “Oceanic Adventures”. We encourage artists and writers to explore this theme, however, all general furry creative works are welcome. Human art is acceptable only if also accompanied by anthropomorphic animal characters. Animals native to Texas are preferred, but all are welcome.
All attendees are given a digtal conbook. Sponsors and Super Sponsors get a physical conbook.
Please contact us with any questions or email submissions to email@example.com.
- Short stories should be short! No more than 1000-3000 words. (Longer stories will be accepted only in the digital version of he conbook.)
- Story Illustrations welcome (See Comics specs below.)
- Rating:G to PG
Do you want to get the word out about your product or business. Do you want to send that special someone a message where everyone will see it? Advertising spaces are available in the Furry Fiesta 2020 conbook as follows:
- $200 Full Page
- $100 Half Page
- $50 Quarter Page
Terms & Conditions
- By submitting work to the Conbook, you are transferring all of your respective rights, title and interests in and to the submitted artwork to Furry Fiesta for use in the Conbook, associated advertising and convention promotion and theme activities.
- Furry Fiesta has the full right and power to edit, translate, alter, separate, mix, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any Conbook Materials.
- Once a submission has been tendered, the submission cannot be retracted.
- While submitted art may be used in the 2020 Conbook at sole discretion of Furry Fiesta, we make no guarantee that your work will be used.
- Any artwork that Furry Fiesta believes in its sole discretion violates or infringes the rights of any third party or is otherwise inappropriate will not be considered.
- The Conbook Materials must not include: any nudity, recognizable branded products or obscene subject matter. In addition, Conbook Materials that the Convention Staff deems to include material that infringes a third party’s copyright or any other right will not be considered.
- Submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Size ratio: The maximum size for an image is 8.5 by 11 inches
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Orientation: Portrait
- Color: Full color preferred. Black, white or grayscale with backgrounds is acceptable. Line art on transparencies run the risk of not being featured
- File format: TIFF with LZW compression, PNG, or PSD
- Watermarks: May not be watermarked or obscured
- Rating: G to PG-13